07.04.2012

Tagged, baby xx

I was tagged by Liz so I answer her questions: 

1. Do you believe in true love? - Yes, i believe in true love.
2. Are you happy with your life? - Yes I am ... but not always.
3. What would you change about you if you could? - I would do my utmost for the people who work hard for their money and only get limited. I mean, models? They must be beautiful and collect one million dollars. 
4. Are you happy with your style and your behavior? - Again, not always, but ...I can't judge that.
5. Why do you have a blog? - Because, here I can  write down my thoughts. What happened to me. With my soul.
6. Why do you think the others should read your blog? - Maybe they want to get an idea into other lives. Then they are welcome to follow my entries.
7. Three words that describe you best? - Chaotic, different and small
8. The most beautiful song you know? - Let me think about it... Mac Miller - Life ain't easy
9. For what it's worth fighting for? - For the life and dreams.
10. The most important thing in your life? - My mum
11. The best moment of your life was? - Uuuh.. The best moment of my life, my birth? Without this moment, I would not live at all. We all. :)








2 Kommentare: